From Akram, now the chief Angry Arab correspondent on Syria: "Syria isn't on the front page these days. Big news absent, but the small ones indicate that Syria is no more a country. It's, rather, a psychiatric hospital:
1. The deputy PM, Qadri Jamil, who is also the Minister of Domestic Commerce, is trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist (or merely). That is organizing the distribution of 2 government backed supplies (Arabic): sugar and rice ignoring the more critical ones: gas, gasoline and diesel. He also forgot to hang Rami Makhlouf, a symbol of the "high profile corruption".
2. Ali Haidar, the leader of a microscopic fraction of the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (SSNC) and the puppet of Qadri Jamil, who in turn, is a puppet of the Syrian regime is appointed Minister of the National Reconciliation. Given the official account of the crisis according to which, the regime and people live a Romeo-And-Juliet relationship and Syria is fighting a war against "terrorist groups" that bear all the responsibility of the killings and the destruction, one can wonder about the parties that would participate in the national reconciliation process: civilians and armed gangs? or could be Russia-US?
3. Bashar Al-Assad met with George Wassouf, a prominent Syrian singer, who, in the beginning of the Syrian crisis, was the hero of multiple pro regime concerts that took place in Al-Omaouyieen Square in Damascus (before been obliged to stop this craziness due to a stroke. During this one hour and plus meeting, Al-Wassouf expressed his absolute support to his country, president, government and people. In return Al-Assad reiterated his full support to Al-Wassouf (Arabic)
4. Then he had an interview with the Turkish newspaper, Jumhurriyet, during which he asserted that being in the Office isn't of my concerns, rather it's what I can achieve. I'm a man with passion for achievements (Arabic)
5. After being flattened by the Syrian army shelling, the governor of Rural Damascus Province is ordering his crews to accelerate their reconstruction activities so its 200 thousands residents are back within one week!!! (Arabic)
6. For the fifth consecutive day, the regime's media is still silent on the massacre of Zamalka. Actually no one knows exactly what cause this massacre: an artillery shell, a car bomb, nor the exact number of victims and wounded… this only happens in Syria.
7. Syrian opposition meeting In Cairo:
a. Syrian opposition is dialoguing with punches and chairs (Arabic)
b. The political adviser of the Free Syrian Army, Bassam Al-Dada, despises politics!!! For him, the essence for the moment is getting full support to the FSA, while side political issues are not of our concerns (Arabic).
c. Muslim Brotherhood opposes the separation between religion and state… calm down. They don't want to establish a theocratic regime!!! (Arabic)
d. Khaled Abou Salah, a leader of the "revolts in Homs": we're seeking a no-fly zone, then: we want nothing from the Arab governments. Rather, we want the Arab peoples to move. It's clear he hope the Arab people will impose the no-fly zone!!! (Arabic).
8. Russia believes it can win in Syria if Al-Assad is succeeded in smashing the armed groups. US won't let this happen. They are both victimizing this people through their proxy thugs."